I’m so happy to be back here writing in my little space on the web. I’m also happy to say that all is well. I had a fantastic summer with Ross and the kids, and I’m finding it hard to believe it’s fall.
October is going great so far, especially in a creative sense. I’ve completed some pending projects, and I’m making goals to complete a lot more! Probably more than is realistic, but you know how it goes. It feels so good to cross those completed projects off the list.
Since I last posted here I have:
- Gone to France with my friend from back home for our 6th annual girlfriend summer getaway
- Spent four glorious weeks alone with ross while the kids were at sleep away camp
- Picked the kids up at camp and went to Hershey Park. It’s the sweetest place on Earth. I highly recommend this park for any family. It has something for everyone.
- Survived the first day of school and slowly adjusted to being back in a regular routine.
- Started making a quilt (my first ever!) for Lauren. I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time. I’m happy I’m finally making it happen!
- Told five stories with five photos that document our spring break trip to England. I did this via an Ali Edwards workshop available here.
That’s the short version of how I’ve spent the last few months. Time is flying by, and I’m excited to be back here sharing what’s going on in and out of the studio!